• Lerwick side win a pulstating final 4-3 at Fraser Park.
• Ness take a deserved 2-0 lead after a fine first-half performance.
• But experience proves vital with great comeback from Spurs.
• Over 200 attend first night of event at Gilbertson Park games hall.
• Idea is to raise money for Cancer Research UK charity.
• Relay for Life chairman Martin Henderson delighted by success.
• Shetland Farm Dairies has ‘wholeheartedly’ apologises for the drop in supply
• Loss of that farm had impacted on total production, says manager
• Dairy is no longer importing milk from Orkney
• Scottish Justice Secretary highlights pilot project aimed at ensuring sexual abuse victims can remain in the isles for forensic medical examinations.
• Three GPs are taking part in the programme, which has been discussed following concerns rape victims had to endure agonising trips south.
• It comes as £76,000 is being made available to NHS Education Scotland to help with the programme.
All Podcast Episodes »
Wanted 4WD Vehicles
MOTAQUIP CAR PARTS
P J HURSON GARAGE SERVICES
41 Kantersted Road, Lerwick
The Meadows, Bakkasetter, Quendale
5 St Sunniva Street, Lerwick
Various vacancies at SIC
Processing Engineer at Scottish Sea Farms
Coxswain with RNLI
These charts are aimed at the adventurous knitter, who wishes to be inspired by classic, authentic Shetland Fair Isle patterns and colourways. View More…
What drives a man to risk his life in the Southern Ocean? Not once, but twice. View More…
Photographic images of individuals at their workplace drawn from the Shetland community. View More…
Two families, two crofts and a community in change. A spellbinding account of the struggle for survival in nineteenth century Fair Isle. View More…
The tale of the draatsi. By Richard Shucksmith and Brydon Thomason. Visually stunning and packed full of information. View More…