• Fundraiser Sharon has her name on a jet plane
• Friends and family celebrate special day at Sumburgh.
• Cheaper flights welcomed at Flybe public meeting.
• Ditching of plans to deliver electricity to the isles through a 260km subsea cable have been welcomed by isles politicians.
• Isles MSP believes a new primary school should be built in Lerwick as the town grows.
• The SIC is refusing to be drawn on the likely cost of preparing the old Anderson High School site before building begins.
• Regulator says two ‘major developments’ led rethink.
• Lerwick site will now stay operational until at least 2025.
• Ofgem rejects 60MW subsea cable plan.
• Man sentenced to 20 months in prison for a string of “disturbing” sexual assaults.
• Spate of offences included touching women’s buttocks in public.
• Investigation uncovered “over 7,000 videos of concern over a period of three years”
All Podcast Episodes »
MOTAQUIP CAR PARTS
P J HURSON GARAGE SERVICES
Scottish Car Auctions Search
Hjaltland Housing Association property
Faravel, Bousta, Sandness
House Site, New Cottage, Hillswick
Depot Manager, Lerwick Depot at Highland Fuels
Various vacancies at The Moorfield Hotel
Vacancies at Malakoff, Lerwick
A completely revised and enlarged edition, presenting the lace knitting of the Shetland Isles in a clearly understandable form for both everyday and expert knitter. View More…
Well-known local fiddler searches for the origins of popular tune and uncovers fascinating stories. View More…
A collection of 18 stunning projects which will help you create unique hand knitted garments inspired by Shetland and Fair Isle knitting. View More…
If you remember the 1950s, this celebration of a long-gone way of life is for you - and, if you don’t, there is much here for you to find out. View More…
A collection of the best accounts of day-to-day experiences and the dramas of the haaf fishing period. View More…