• The SIC spent £9,914.04 for 14 hours training with PR firm Morrison Media.
• Communications officer Carol Anderson said there was “extremely positive feedback”.
• But former councillor Jonathan Wills said they could have approached local journalists for help.
• Contracts for Difference scheme will help less established renewable technologies.
• Viking Energy along with various other Shetland schemes could take advantage.
• Viking head of development Aaron Priest welcomes statement from ministers.
• Scottish government criticised for failing to deliver deal on ferry links
• It follows defeat suffered by the SNP last week
• First Minister was urged to step in and ensure the Scottish government delivered
• National campaign to save a European funded exchange programme has received local backing.
• Education committee chairman says he would like to see scheme retained.
• UK government and the EU have failed to guarantee continued benefits of Erasmus+ after Brexit.
All Podcast Episodes »
MOTAQUIP CAR PARTS
P J HURSON GARAGE SERVICES
Scottish Car Auctions Search
Morrison Construction Offices
1 Da Noost, New Street, Scalloway, Shetland ZE1 0TQ
Storage Yard, Lerwick
Tanker Driver at Highland Fuels
Senior Fish Farm Operative at Grieg Seafood
Various vacancies at John Lawrie Group
A completely revised and enlarged edition, presenting the lace knitting of the Shetland Isles in a clearly understandable form for both everyday and expert knitter. View More…
Well-known local fiddler searches for the origins of popular tune and uncovers fascinating stories. View More…
A collection of 18 stunning projects which will help you create unique hand knitted garments inspired by Shetland and Fair Isle knitting. View More…
If you remember the 1950s, this celebration of a long-gone way of life is for you - and, if you don’t, there is much here for you to find out. View More…
A collection of the best accounts of day-to-day experiences and the dramas of the haaf fishing period. View More…