• See part two of our plastic pollution coverage with exclusive stories only in this week’s Shetland Times.
• AHS pupils vow to reduce plastic at the hostel by forming an eco-group.
• Kimo man calls on supermarkets to recude waste.
• Bressay route hailed by visiting runners.
• More than 60 take to the starting line.
• Runners and walkers enjoy crisp conditions.
• Fresh demands made for the Scottish government to deliver a fair funding package.
• Unanimous calls by a cross-party parliamentary committee.
• Move welcomed by Isles MSP Tavish Scott.
• Hial boss says safety won’t be compromised.
• He cites London City Airport as an example.
All Podcast Episodes »
MOTAQUIP CAR PARTS
Various properties from Hjaltland Housing Association
Crannochlea, Hillside Park, Gulberwick ZE2 9FE
3 Bedroom Ground floor flat, 2 Bells Place, Lerwick
Marketing Manager at COPE
Various jobs at SIC
LGV CLass 2 Driver at Streamline
A completely revised and enlarged edition, presenting the lace knitting of the Shetland Isles in a clearly understandable form for both everyday and expert knitter. View More…
Well-known local fiddler searches for the origins of popular tune and uncovers fascinating stories. View More…
A collection of 18 stunning projects which will help you create unique hand knitted garments inspired by Shetland and Fair Isle knitting. View More…
If you remember the 1950s, this celebration of a long-gone way of life is for you - and, if you don’t, there is much here for you to find out. View More…
A collection of the best accounts of day-to-day experiences and the dramas of the haaf fishing period. View More…