• Air fares will increase from “unsustainable” levels, Loganair managing director admits.
• The announcement comes after Flybe pull out of Shetland routes.
• Both airlines suffered losses during period of competition.
• Skirmishes continue over ferry funding deal
• Scott calls on SNP to stop sending ‘stupid press releases’
• But Todd urges Lib Dems to back the budget
• Children from P6 and P7 have taken part in a challenge with called Micro Tyco
• Pupils were divided into six groups of four to take part in initiative
• A staggering £1,800 is raised
• Some customers in Shetland are likely to be without power all night.
• Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks (SSEN) remains on “yellow alert”.
• Police urge motorists to stay off the roads unless journeys “absolutely necessary”.
All Podcast Episodes »
MOTAQUIP CAR PARTS
P J HURSON GARAGE SERVICES
Scottish Car Auctions Search
Morrison Construction Offices
Storage yard, Lerwick Harbour
Trainee Operators at Engie, Sullom Voe Power Station
Various vacancies at Shetland Islands Council
Trainee Showrrom Host / Sales Assistant at Jims Garage, Lerwick
A completely revised and enlarged edition, presenting the lace knitting of the Shetland Isles in a clearly understandable form for both everyday and expert knitter. View More…
Well-known local fiddler searches for the origins of popular tune and uncovers fascinating stories. View More…
A collection of 18 stunning projects which will help you create unique hand knitted garments inspired by Shetland and Fair Isle knitting. View More…
If you remember the 1950s, this celebration of a long-gone way of life is for you - and, if you don’t, there is much here for you to find out. View More…
A collection of the best accounts of day-to-day experiences and the dramas of the haaf fishing period. View More…