• Brass band played at parade from Lerwick’s Market Cross to Mareel.
• Popular festival is celebrating its 10th birthday this year.
• Action began last night with screening of Nine Lives in Scalloway Public Hall.
• Joe Leask notched a hat-trick in the first half for the winners.
• Scott Morrison strike and Callum Johnson own goal completed the scoring.
• Unfortunately no trophy for Spurs to receive after the match.
• Large stretches of road have gone without markings.
• Budget cuts mean contractor cutback.
• Residents have voiced their concerns.
• She is ready for an emotional roller coaster.
• Risks are well worth taking, Jolene believes.
• Jolene has spent more than 30 years living with MS.
Ali Inkster - There are medical differences between malnutrition and starvation Ray, you can s... on Official opening for new foodbank
Allen Fraser - Na, Na, Steven du’s gotten hit wrang. Da SIC ir no painting white lines in d... on White lines not repainted yet due to SIC cuts
ian tinkler - Robin Stevenson, Enjoy your Indyref2, I would do it quick if I were the SNP, bef... on Project fear continues (Stuart Hill)
ian tinkler - Ray Purchase, those 400 deaths a year are very sad, but how many are linked to o... on Official opening for new foodbank
Wayne Conroy - @Robin Stevenson - The point that you seem to be missing (or purposefully choosi... on Project fear continues (Stuart Hill)
JAGUAR XFS PORTFOLIO
32 Meadowfield Road
Ramp Agents & Customer Service Agents
Full Time Bar Staff
Based on extensive research this book gives new insight into the impact of the Great War on Shetland. View More…
The landscape of Shetland, its hills and beaches, cliffs and stacks, are not only places of extraordinary beauty but have locked up within them secrets from an ancient past. View More…
Photographic images of individuals at their workplace drawn from the Shetland community. View More…
Two families, two crofts and a community in change. A spellbinding account of the struggle for survival in nineteenth century Fair Isle. View More…
The tale of the draatsi. By Richard Shucksmith and Brydon Thomason. Visually stunning and packed full of information. View More…