• MSP wants medical flights to happen despite proposed strike
• Loganair offering travellers chance to change tickets
• Airport dispute over pay
• A total of 24 young people will take part in the Tall Ships races this month
• First group will leave for Sunderland on Sunday
• Trainees are excited and look forward to “completely new adventure”
• A short film celebrating Da Voar Redd Up has been launched.
• Shetland Amenity Trust has been running the event for 30 years.
• It is hoped it will inspire people around the globe to tackle the issue.
• Dog was stranded just south of the Muckle Roe lighthouse.
• Aith lifeboat launched its Y class boat to carry out rescue.
• Crewman Graham Johnston was able to reach out and grab Blue the dog.
RANGE ROVER P38
MOTAQUIP CAR PARTS
P J HURSON GARAGE SERVICES
Hjaltland Housing Association
House & Croft, Murrion, Eshaness
Yell Church & Hall
OGTAP – Oil and Gas Technical Apprentice Programme
Clerical Assistant – Shetland Freezer Foods Ltd
Three Security Operatives with HIAL Sumburgh
A completely revised and enlarged edition, presenting the lace knitting of the Shetland Isles in a clearly understandable form for both everyday and expert knitter. View More…
Well-known local fiddler searches for the origins of popular tune and uncovers fascinating stories. View More…
A collection of 18 stunning projects which will help you create unique hand knitted garments inspired by Shetland and Fair Isle knitting. View More…
If you remember the 1950s, this celebration of a long-gone way of life is for you - and, if you don’t, there is much here for you to find out. View More…
A collection of the best accounts of day-to-day experiences and the dramas of the haaf fishing period. View More…