• A man who drove to a petrol station while more than five times over the legal limit has been banned from driving for 10 years.
• James Garson, of Bixter, was also imprisoned for nine months when he appeared at Lerwick Sheriff Court on Tuesday.
• Defence agent Liam McAllister said that his client had travelled seven metres from his workshop to a petrol station.
• Extra 3.2 per cent for NHS Shetland.
• Health Secretary Robison reaffirms shift to care in the community.
• Investment must be accompanied with service reform.
• SIC councillor Wills wants police station open 24/7.
• Chief inspector said resources better used on the streets.
• Logging systems could be a stumbling block.
• Findings by HIE chairman heavily criticised by MSP
• Report described as an ‘acid test’ for SNP administration
• Scott: ‘Does Scottish government accept the will of the parliament or not?’
Peter Hamilton - If Shetland had no experience of folk representing vested interests dominating t... on A week to rescue the trust (Jonathan Wills)
Ian Tinkler - So Gary Robinson, after serving on the Council for five years your were blissful... on West Side woman enters council election race
Christopher Johnston - If new trustees are appointed by the Trust, they could be required to sign a Non... on Simple solution for the trustees (Jonathan Wills)
ian tinkler - So Robin Stevenson, The SG/SNP is going to finance its own negligent, spend thri... on Simple solution for the trustees (Jonathan Wills)
John Tulloch - Robin, I was referring to the point made by Ali Inkster about SIC underfunding, ... on Simple solution for the trustees (Jonathan Wills)
Ford Mondeo Edge
MOTAQUIP CAR PARTS
Properties template for Week 08
66 Breiwick Road, Lerwick, Shetland ZE1 0DB
Craigard, 2 Hillside, Voe, Shetland ZE2 9PT
Full Time Sales Counter/Yard Assistant at Jewson
Jobs template for Week 08
Stevedores at Northern Isles Freightways Ltd
These charts are aimed at the adventurous knitter, who wishes to be inspired by classic, authentic Shetland Fair Isle patterns and colourways. View More…
What drives a man to risk his life in the Southern Ocean? Not once, but twice. View More…
Photographic images of individuals at their workplace drawn from the Shetland community. View More…
Two families, two crofts and a community in change. A spellbinding account of the struggle for survival in nineteenth century Fair Isle. View More…
The tale of the draatsi. By Richard Shucksmith and Brydon Thomason. Visually stunning and packed full of information. View More…