• Migratory killer whales have made their annual trip to the Moray Firth
• Controversial plans to trans-ship oil could put beasts in jeopardy, Green MSP says
• He has pressed environment minister Cunningham over Scottish government’s position
• Wars Free digitally released on Wednesday.
• Produced by Gavin Monaghan, who has worked with musical giants Robert Plant, Editors and Ocean Colour Scene.
• Balfour hails influence of Shetland Folk Festival.
• Shetland Food and Cooking has been named a winner at the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards in China.
• Marian Armitage’s book scoops the title in the “Food Promotion” category.
• She takes the chance to celebrate Shetland food and culture and show off unexpected Chinese language skills.
• Beguiling and clever music fills Mareel.
• Down-to-earth Gateshead lasses tell tales of fog and grit of the Tyne.
• Northumbrian clog dancing lapped up by the crowd for the final number.
Jolene Tindall - I think you miss the point the "writer" is making. It's not because she lives on... on Concern for children’s safety (Christine Sinclair)
John Tulloch - Indeed, Michael. However, we are where we are and we need to look forward, not b... on Reasons for trust compromise
Michael Garriock - Lets face it Jonathan, the SIC were the architects and engineers of the den of v... on Reasons for trust compromise
George Dickson - The Lord Lieutenant, and almost every single trustee of the Shetland Charitable ... on Reasons for trust compromise
John Tulloch - The Lord Lieutenant has brought both his position and the monarchy into disreput... on Reasons for trust compromise
CITROEN BERLINGO VAN
’57 PLATE CITROEN C1
VOLVO V60 ESTATE
49 & 52 Nederdale, Lerwick
RESTAURANT/BISTRO OF CHARACTER LERWICK, SHETLAND
34 Market Street, Lerwick
PART-TIME SALES ADVISER
Based on extensive research this book gives new insight into the impact of the Great War on Shetland. View More…
The landscape of Shetland, its hills and beaches, cliffs and stacks, are not only places of extraordinary beauty but have locked up within them secrets from an ancient past. View More…
Photographic images of individuals at their workplace drawn from the Shetland community. View More…
Two families, two crofts and a community in change. A spellbinding account of the struggle for survival in nineteenth century Fair Isle. View More…
The tale of the draatsi. By Richard Shucksmith and Brydon Thomason. Visually stunning and packed full of information. View More…