Autonomy, pony vandalism and shellfish troubles in this week’s Shetland Times.
• A campaign group looking for self-governing powers for Shetland is launching next week.
• A group of shellfishermen have held a “vote of no confidence” in the board of Shetland Shellfish Management Organisation.
• A riding school owner has been left “very confused” after finding two ponies’ manes had been hacked.
• The yacht belonging to 82-year-old sailor has sunk after he was rescued in a storm.
• The new manager at the Queens Hotel looks back on his bobsleigh adventures.
• In sport, Dame Kelly Holmes and paralympian cyclist Karen Darke inspire youngsters at the Clickimin.