A hospital holiday, millions for the isles and a row over trust cuts
• A woman was sent home with a suspected broken foot because of a hospital holiday.
• Shetland could be £172 million a year better off – a new campaign claims.
• Criticism is levelled at the charitable trust after its chairman rejected pressure to help youth projects.
• A man’s behaviour was “approaching evil” when he assaulted his ex partner, the cour has heard.
• Folk fill the dance floor at this year’s accordion and fiddle festival.
• And in sport hockey girls go goal mad in district cup clash.