Pilot worries, an oil bypass and a visit to a new school site
• Pilots’ union Balpa has raised concerns over the state and safety of Loganair planes.
• Schiehallion oil will not be coming to Sullom Voe, as BP cut costs.
• The Shetland Times is given an exclusive tour of the new Anderson High School site.
• Tavish Scott has accused the Scottish government of discrimination after rolling out cheaper ferry fares for west of Scotland routes.
• Ex-whalers gather for launch of new Shetland whaling book.
• In Music Matters, isles rocker Lisa Ward speaks of cages, flames and joker-style make-up.
• And in sport, car-lifting at the Clickimin as Faroese strong-men flex their muscles.