HNP fights back, “loneliest boy” receives thousands of cards and quiz of the year
• Engineering firm HNP fight Shetland Leasing and Property to keep Lerwick site.
• Skerries 10-year-old dubbed “loneliest boy” receives over 5000 cards.
• Scottish Secretary David Mundell demands more evolution for the isles.
• Frankie Grant “last of the old butchers” retires after over half a century in the trade.
• There will be a special feature on the white Christmas of twenty years ago.
• Test your memory with our annual “Quiz of the year”.
• We have reports from week two of the oddly named “post-Christmas” netball league.
• See the first of our three part feature asking people from the headlines what they enjoyed most in 2015.
All that and plenty more in this week’s Shetland Times