Woman, 82, turned away from hospital, Robinson warns of future tightening of purse strings and final mass meeting before Up-Helly-A’
• An 82 year-old woman who was sent home from the Gilbert Bain Hospital without treatment for a fracture.
• Gary Robinson warns that SIC could face long-term cutbacks in government funding.
• Final mass meetings for the guizers before Up-Helly-A’.
• Loganair chief executive Stewart Adams is et to step down in April.
• Pupils who are looked after by separated parents will be entitled to transport from only one address.
• Coverage of the Althing debate which debated the motion ‘The charitable trust cuts are not charitable’.