NHS woes, MP pressures Westminster over decision to withdraw tug provision & coverage from Uyeasound UHA
In this week’s The Shetland Times:
• NAFC express concerns over possible merger with Shetland College and Train Shetland.
• Financial woes for NHS Shetland as overspend looks likely this year, whilst big cuts may be required next year.
• Charitable Trust likely to make big losses on it’s financial investments in this financial year.
• We have reports and photographs from this year’s Uyeasound Up-Helly-A’.
• A review of Mareel concert featuring X-Factor star Lucy Spraggan.
• We continue our campaign to save the tug, as Alistair Carmichael wades in on the debate.
and much more