Troublesome tugs, NHS cutbacks and a teenage bull rider in this week’s Shetland Times
• The two controversial Sullom Voe harbour tugs have been sold, with the council claiming a return of £70,000 to council coffers.
• A service aimed at providing support to victims of sexual abuses has been officially launched this week.
. NHS Shetland needs to find more than £3 million in savings to balance the books.
• Teenager Liam speaks of his bull riding dream.
• And in this month’s Music Matters reverred songsmith Declan O’Rourke speaks about his return to the isles and The Revellers reveal the darker tones of new album Skeletons.
• In sport Shetland Ladies rugby team triumphed over rivals Orkney with a strong second half fightback.