BP woes, road worker confusion, classic motors and inter-county round up
In The Shetland Times this week…
• BP pull £500 million gas sweetening plant at Sullom Voe Terminal
• Yell road diversion points residents on a road to nowhere
• The Council’s political leader calls for “clear blue water” between the charitable trust and the SIC.
• A full round up of action from the Junior Inter-County
• Coverage from the Lifeboat Gala Day and Classic Motor Show
• Vicar and former Communards pop star drops in at the Shetland Library
… and much more.