Commercial Street pedestrianisation, budget cuts impact road safety & tributes paid to the late Danus Skene
In this week’s Shetland Times …
• Lerwick woman plans trip to Mexico for pioneering MS treatment
• Tributes are paid to SNP man Danus Skene
• Budget cuts mean resurfaced roads have gone without markings for weeks
• Local businesses have their say on possible pedestrianisation of Commercial Street
• This month’s Music Matters column features Rachel Sermanni, Big Time Quell and The Revellers.
… and much more