Uncertainty on ferry fares reduction, lamb prices slide and fears over Brexit
In The Shetland Times this week…
• Transport minister Yousaf worries fare cuts will pressure ferry capacity.
• Shetland “pupils in poverty” passed over for share of £11.5m fund.
• £30 million Brexit hit for business, council development manager warns.
• Change meter and save money says Scalloway resident who was given snow job by SSE.
• Firms may have to pay living wage to get council loans.
• Isles’ Sim sisters are US singing sensation in Stateside version of The Voice.
• Tingwall family’s visit to war graves of their ancestors.
• Music matters – Adam Guest’s two page coverage of local sound scene.
… and much more