Schools timetable shake-up, fish curing frustrations and decommissioning hopes in this week’s Shetland Times
• Significant changes are to be made to secondary school timetables which could give pupils an early home time on Fridays.
• A Cunningsburgh man is appealing against a planning decision that has scotched his move to establish a trial fish curing unit on a nearby croft.
• A baking book has been launched in memory of much-loved youngster Charlie Newlands – with hundreds of copies in demand.
• See our feature on Disability Shetland, which faces closure unless it can raise more cash.
• With Christmas fast approaching, see our special pull-out full of gift ideas for all the family.
• We have nine new properties to view, as well as 14 jobs in this week’s paper.