Loganair ditches Flybe, SCT sets its budget and ‘centralisation’ blasted
In The Shetland Times this week…
• Loganair ends its franchise agreement with Flybe.
• The charitable trust sets budget for 2017/18 as it continues to grapple with financial challenges.
• Centralisation blasted as HIE board is scrapped.
• Restoration work at the Grade A listed town hall continues – we take a look inside.
• Our monthly Music Matters column features Trookers, Fiddlers’ Bid and new 3-piece folk act Visitors.
… and much more.