• Shetland Sport for All to receive £2,000 from the Robertson Trust.
• Cash award follows very successful disability bike event in the summer.
• Weekend highlighted the need for more adaptive bikes to be based in the isles.
• The facilities management company has gone into liquidation, with a £610,000 outstanding loan to HIE.
• Owner Frank Strang said the company essentially “died 18 months ago” following end of Sella Ness accommodation contract.
• Mr Strang’s “absolute priority” is now delivering on Shetland Space Centre.
• The airline companies have announced a new agreement on connecting flights.
• Over 100 new connections are bookable on Loganair’s website.
• Former franchise partners fell out spectacularly in 2017 when Flybe began flying in and out of Sumburgh.
MOTAQUIP CAR PARTS
P J HURSON GARAGE SERVICES
Scottish Car Auctions Search
Hjaltland Housing Association
18 Sandveien, Lerwick (first square at Kantersted Rd)
Engineer at HNP Engineers Ltd
Shift Supervisor at The Lerwick Hotel
Debt, social mobility and the Fetlar Clearances: the Nicolsons of Brough Lodge.
Highly entertaining and informative recollections of geologist turned Shetland tour guide, Allen Fraser. View More…
For the first time the full story of Shetland vital contribution to the Greenland fishery is told. The economic and social implications of the bloody trade is discussed in detail. View More…
Chronicling a wide and varied subject matter ranging from the 1960s to the present day, this book will undoubtedly restore fading memories and stimulate reminiscences. View More…
The extraordinary long life and prodigious works of Jessie Saxby, Shetland\'s first professional writer. View More…