• Tresta woman becomes the eighth candidate selected for next month’s Shetland by-election.
• Hopefuls will battle to replace outdoing Tavish Scott in Scottish Parliament.
• Nicolson says we can’t afford to wait for Lib Dems or SNP to ‘catch up’ on climate change.
• Tom Wills announced as SNP candidate to fight by-election
• Son of former councillor Jonathan Wills
• Joins an already packed field, with seven candidates announced so far
MOTAQUIP CAR PARTS
P J HURSON GARAGE SERVICES
Hjaltland Housing Association
45 Haldane Burgess Crescent, Lerwick, Shetland
35b Commercial Road, Lerwick, Shetland ZE1 0NJ
Various vacancies at Shetland Islands Council
HGV/Plant Mechanic at Streamline
Part-Time After Sales Assistant at Braewick AGRI
Over 4,000 separate entries including an addenda of words once used by Shetland’s 19th century ‘haaf’, or deep sea, fishermen – and some quirky ‘modern’ additions to the dialect.
Highly entertaining and informative recollections of geologist turned Shetland tour guide, Allen Fraser. View More…
A highly informative guide which will arouse curiosity and stimulate interest in all areas of Shetland life. View More…
A photographic guide featuring 74 birds with habitat overviews and helpful information to aid identification. View More…
The extraordinary long life and prodigious works of Jessie Saxby, Shetland\'s first professional writer. View More…