• Scotrail ditches left luggage lockers from the Union Square shopping Centre in Aberdeen
• Woman warns of potential “disaster” for those flying to and from the isles
• Scotrail says in a statement that lockers would be withdrawn from 12th October
• Carmichael says fishermen must be at heart of decision-making.
• Arguments over sustainability of North Sea cod stocks.
• MP also speaks on risk no-deal Brexit poses for fishing industry.
• Proposed development of around 350 houses is Hjaltland’s ‘most ambitous’ scheme.
• Association also ready to develop sites outside of Lerwick.
• Annual report details how well the social housing provider has been performing.
• More than three tonnes of crude oil was released in less than an hour at the terminal.
• The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has called it a “major accident”.
• BP said it “remains ever-committed to safe operations across our operations.”
SUNLIGHT T58 MOTORHOME
MOTAQUIP CAR PARTS
P J HURSON GARAGE SERVICES
19 Burgh Road
Volunteer for Children’s Panel
Various vacancies at Tullochs
Factory cleaner at QA Fish
Debt, social mobility and the Fetlar Clearances: the Nicolsons of Brough Lodge.
Highly entertaining and informative recollections of geologist turned Shetland tour guide, Allen Fraser. View More…
For the first time the full story of Shetland vital contribution to the Greenland fishery is told. The economic and social implications of the bloody trade is discussed in detail. View More…
Chronicling a wide and varied subject matter ranging from the 1960s to the present day, this book will undoubtedly restore fading memories and stimulate reminiscences. View More…
The extraordinary long life and prodigious works of Jessie Saxby, Shetland\'s first professional writer. View More…