In this week’s Shetland Times:
• A judge is deciding whether to release cockpit recordings from the helicopter which crashed off Sumburgh in 2013.
• Brae make-up artist Babs Clubb is hoping to land a career in film or television after turning her hand to prosthetic and special effect makeovers.
• Warnings have been made after starlings found car engine bays the ideal places to build their nests.
• The rebranding of the Scottish Women’s Institute has provoked a hostile reaction.
• See our On the Water feature for all your maritime needs.
• And in sport, A seven-year-old boy whose mother hails from Cunningsburgh has been snapped up by Tottenham Hotspur.