Helipads, exam results and ferry troubles feature in this week’s Shetland Times:
• A planning application is to be made to enlarge the new emergency landing site at the Clickimin.
• School children can look forward to having access to a “first division school” in the new Anderson High.
• The NorthLink ferry listed badly on a southbound voyage after an automatic pilot control suffered a fault.
• Failures by G4S to deliver prisoners to court on time has stopped short of contempt of court.
• Tavish Scott has been denied access to a BT internal investigation following a major phone blackout
• In the arts pages we have coverage of this week’s Fiddle Frenzy and review a sparkling performance from Punch Brothers at Mareel.
• And in sport Orkney are demolished at the Gilbertson Park as Shetland win 6-0 in this year’s inter-county.