Bog flowers, ferries and a fine first aider feature in this week’s Shetland Times.
• A new housing development for Nesting could be at risk because of the chance discovery of a rare plant.
• Transport minister Derek Mackay wants talks with Loganair over air fares.
• A young woman who risked her own safety when she stopped a man from bleeding to death has won a bravery award.
• A baby boy is fighting back after life-saving heart surgery despite an unwanted glitch on his trip home.
• A “Snoozebox” could appear on the slopes of Lerwick’s Ladies Drive.
• We have coverage of the Walls and Cunningsburgh shows.
• There are more reviews from Fiddle Frenzy.
• And in sport the 113th Lerwick Regatta provided plenty of great races and Spurs added the third piece of silverware to their trophy cabinet this year.