In this week’s Shetland Times:
• Comprehensive coverage of the landmark court hearing probing Alistair Carmichael’s return to Westminster.
• Exclusive – warning fired over discard ban after tonnes of hake is dumped.
• Shetland Charitable Trust confirms that funding help will be slashed to £8.5 million.
• Parent councils object to proposed reduction in number of subjects studied at S4.
• It’s show time! Coverage of events in Yell, Bressay, Whiteness & Weisdale and Aith.
• Double shield success for Burra hockey players.
• Plus lots more in this week’s newspaper.