Flight problems and fish and chip worries in this week’s Shetland Times
• Shetland Women’s Aid says the time has come to “blow the lid” off domestic abuse.
• One in four flights were delayed by more than 15 minutes this year, Loganair admits.
• The chance for school pupils to eat fish and chips is being reduced to once a fortnight.
• The Clickimin swimming pool will open next month.
• Energy price hikes are hindering efforts to cut fuel poverty.
• See this month’s Music Matters for Chris Stout’s opera adventures.
• In a sounding off column John Tulloch says leaving the EU quickly is a necessity.