Council fall out, Cope celebrations and roundabout worries in this week’s Shetland Times
• Councillors were divided over whether the potential sale of Sullom Voe should stay on the table.
• Lerwick Community council wants urgent monitoring of traffic at the new AHS roundabout.
• Football man Jordan Thomason swaps his studs for running trainers in the Paris Marathon.
• A caravan park plan is being developed for Bressay.
• Tory candidate Cameron Smith says the Holyrood election is no two-horse race.
• And on Remembrance weekend war historian Jon Sandison recalls the story of a Lerwick man who fell in the Great War.
• Keita captivates and Gwyn glows at cross cultural music evening in Mareel.
• The Shetland Ladies hockey team reach the quarter-finals of the Scottish District Cup