Gas Plant formally opened, Norway Day celebrations in Scalloway and Tall Ship makes 100th visit
In this week’s Shetland Times…
• Tories accused of “gambling with safety” as pressure continues to mount over emergency tug cover.
• Hundreds of Norwegians descend on Scalloway for Norway Day celebrations.
• Amber Rudd visits Shetland to formally open the Shetland Gas Plant.
• Tall Ship Statsraad Lehmkuhl celebrates 100th visit to the isles.
• Foula’s troubled wind turbine undergoes repairs.
… and much more