Brexit, the trust and a new (old) library
• The ripples of political disharmony are still being felt a week after the EU referendum.
• Councillors have backed a motion saying there should be no councillors on the charitable trust.
• A man is due to appear in court in relation to a sudden death.
• The Revellers have swapped the tour bus for a fishing boat.
• Plans to move the library back to its original premises have been pushed through by the SIC.
• DITT wins a £6 million contract to build a replacement Eric Gray Centre.
• Transport Minister confirms the wait over emergency tug’s future will soon be over.
• Read our feature by Jon Sandison on the centenary of the Battle of the Somme.