Ward closures, air accident investigation and mental health waiting times
In this week’s Shetland Times…
• Gilbert Bain’s Ronas Ward is set to close.
• NHS Shetland is the worst performing health board in Scotland when it comes to mental health waiting times.
• An air accident investigation reveals that there are lessons to be learned from 2014 near-miss after plane was hit by lightning.
• The long-running legal battle between HNP and Slap draws to a close.
• Coverage from the Yell show and a roundup of this year’s Screenplay film festival.
… and much more