Uncertain future for recycling and concerning results for local health board
In The Shetland Times this week…
• Uncertain future for Shetland’s only dedicated glass recycling plant.
• Dedicated fundraiser Sandy Peterson’s latest mad-cap adventure in aid of Disability Shetland.
• A patient survey highlights a number of concerns about the local health board.
• Local foodies cook up a storm in the Martin Wishart Cooking Challenge
• Stray Birds, Russell Kane and Malachy Tallack’s second book are all reviewed in our Arts & Entertainment pages.
… and much more