Double award, ferry fares and trust campaign in this week’s paper
Shetland Times is Newspaper of the Year, campaigners expect ferry fares reduction and pressure mounts on Charitable Trust, all in this week’s Shetland Times
• Businesses to decide on future of Living Lerwick.
• Council backs major scheme to give Fair Isle 24hr power.
• Tributes paid to man who helmed Amenity Trust for more than 20 years.
• Shetland Times scoops two top media awards.
• Claim of unfair treatment from HIE by local business boss.
• Caithness bested in tight contest with Shetland.