In The Shetland Times this week…
• ‘Exciting future’ for Garrison Theatre as committee set up to protect its place in the community.
• As new fire control centre is unveiled in Dundee a whistleblower insists serious operational errors are still occuring.
• Web closes on ‘spiderman’ after rig climbing stunt in Lerwick.
• Councillors unanimously agree purchase of a £7.6 million leased tug.
• Council deals a blow to the Amenity Trust after NB Communications announced as favoured bidder for Promote Shetland contract.
… and much more.