See part two of our plastic pollution coverage with exclusive stories only in this week’s Shetland Times.
• AHS pupils vow to reduce plastic at the hostel by forming an eco-group.
• Kimo man calls on supermarkets to recude waste.
• NorthLink is cutting cotton buds and plastic straws from its vessels, as well as working with a local wholesaler for eco-friendly alternatives.
• We have more on the shocking items swallowed by fulmars.
• NHS Shetland has spent more than £24,000 on single-use plastic items in the last five years.