Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for Town’s-End Garage
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
Town’s-End Garage requires a professional, motivated Vehicle Technician / Mechanic. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a move to join a progressive company.
Key job requirements as Vehicle Technician/Mechanic:
• Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
• Carry out used/new car preparation
• Repair and service vehicles to franchise specification
• Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with dealer requirements, manufacturer and industry guidelines
• Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
• Achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
Skills we think will help you succeed in this role:
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving
• Excellent communication skills
What you will receive from us!
• Competitive salary
• Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing
• 28 days holiday
• In-house and manufacturer training
• Career development opportunities
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post: Town’s-End Garage Ltd, Arlanda Buildings, Gremista, Lerwick, Shetland ZE1 0PX.