Parts Advisor at Jims Garage
An opportunity has arisen for a Parts Advisor at our Ford and Mazda site.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly manner and positive attitude. Some of the main duties are listed below:
- Provide accurate parts and pricing information to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure fast and accurate parts and accessory delivery to customers.
- Manage tracking and regular updates of back order parts.
- Manage parts enquiries and correspondence effectively over the counter, through email and by phone in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Increase sales potential of incoming calls and over the counter customers.
- Work alongside team on sales of product promotions.
- Control daily functions of the parts operation, including sourcing and ordering parts, customer follow up and stock management.
- Manage storage of warranty parts and returns.
- Enhance our customers’ experience by ensuring a high level of commitment and expertise.
We offer a good rate of pay and training is available through a mixture of online courses and classroom courses so applicants must be willing to travel to the mainland.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward a CV with a hand written covering letter to:
Jim’s Garage Ford & Mazda
Blackhill Ind Estate,
The closing date for this position will be Wednesday 19th February at 12 Noon.