The latest part of The Shetland Times‘ Shop Local First promotion is included in this week’s newspaper, with more details about several Shetland firms.
Local businesses continue to serve the community through thick and thin and we are proud to be doing our bit to help highlight some of the services on offer across the isles.
You’ll find all the information you need in the print edition about each of the businesses, however we have included some business contact details and handy links to redirect you to their social media pages.
Don’t forget to give them a “like” and remember to #shoplocalfirst
Follow the links below to find out more from each advertiser:
- Sarah Kay Arts – www.sarahkayarts.com
- Cee & Jays – www.facebook.com/ceeandjays
- Shetland Community Bike Project – www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100054248539997
- Gaada – www.gaada.org
- The Hillshop – www.facebook.com/Thehillshop.midyell/
- Juice Culture – www.facebook.com/juiceculturelerwick
- Paperwork – www.facebook.com/paparwark