Business Management Officer –
Full Time or Part Time (minimum 28 hours) Permanent Position
Salary on a scale PA17-20 (Grade 6) £30,862 – £33,544 pro rata (including island allowance).
In addition to the salary and allowances the Association operates a contributory occupational pension scheme.
Based in Lerwick you will assist the Head of Finance & Corporate Services in the production of business management and financial information, budgets and forecasts, reports and annual returns ensuring compliance with Association and regulatory deadlines.
Ideally the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Business Management OR Accountancy qualification (HNC or AAT Intermediate or equivalent in either discipline)
- Experience in Business Management with a good understanding of financial operations and practices
- Significant IT experience including use of Microsoft Office applications including Word and complex Excel spreadsheets
- Willingness to learn additional computer applications
- A strong team ethic, with a focus on achieving results
- Experience of collating information and preparing reports and returns
To discuss the role or request an application form and job description contact Kim Laidlaw, Hjaltland Housing Association, 6 North Ness Business Park, Lerwick, ZE1 OLZ on 01595 694986 or email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 28th January 2022 at 5pm.
It is anticipated interviews will be held after week commencing 14th February 2022.
Due to current social distancing measures, we are currently holding video interviews via Zoom.