In today’s (29th April) edition of The Shetland Times:
• The world’s largest construction vessel, Pioneering Spirit, arrived at Dales Voe last Friday with the Ninian North oil platform jacket for decommissioning.
• An 82-year-old widow claims she has become the target for vandals who have stolen from and damaged her croft in a year-long campaign.
• A health professional who felt she was “going crazy” because no-one could explain her excruciating pain, says she has got her life back after an operation.
• The last of the SIC election candidates tell you why you should vote for them next Friday in the local council elections.
• SPORT – Four teams battle it out for a place in the final of the Manson Cup.
• SPORT – Shetland Men’s Rugby team earn a hard earned win over Stornoway.
• SPORT – The netball season comes to an end.
Plus a look at the Folk Festival, readers letters, opinion, entertainment and more.