• Chris Nicolson received the Special Recognition Award in front of an audience in Glasgow
• Award honours Mr Nicolson’s ‘persistent work’ in enhancing patient care
• He was one of 11 pharmacists to be recognised
• Lerwick’s Christmas tree has arrived in the town and been erected at the market cross.
• Christmas parade and lights switch-on takes place on Saturday 1st December.
• SSE staff are installing new lighting in the town this week.
• Creative output of Shetland’s craft makers has gathered under one roof for this year’s Craft Fair
• Crowds have turned out in their droves to attend the annual event
• Knitters, photographers and furniture makers were among the many exhibitors who turned out
• Silhouettes stenciled into the sand as part of nationwide arts project.
• Visitors moved in special goodbye at isles beach.
• Armistice event remembers the fallen.
Hjaltland Housing Association
Mid Yell, Shetland
Various vacancies at Shetland Islands Council
Kitchen Designer at Howdens Shetland
Receptionist at KGQ
Share the joy of Fair Isle knitting with members of the Shetland Guild of Spinners, Knitters, Weavers and Dyers as they showcase 15 patterns for you to create. View More…
Highly entertaining and informative recollections of geologist turned Shetland tour guide, Allen Fraser. View More…
A highly informative guide which will arouse curiosity and stimulate interest in all areas of Shetland life. View More…
If you remember the 1950s, this celebration of a long-gone way of life is for you - and, if you don’t, there is much here for you to find out. View More…
A collection of the best accounts of day-to-day experiences and the dramas of the haaf fishing period. View More…